Presently, you are eligible to join African Epidemiological Association if you are an IEA member within the African region.
What is needed for you is to:
Thereafter, create an account by clicking on the button below:
Are you interested in forming a national chapter or national association of African Epidemiological Association; please contact the secretariat:
Benefits of Membership
- Belong and be linked to the oldest and only truly international professional organisation of epidemiologists (IEA).
- Network with colleagues regionally and internationally. .
- Network with colleagues, regionally and internationally.
- Contribute to the evolution of epidemiology and the use of epidemiological methods to foster national development of member countries.
- Benefit from reduced registration fees at AEA global and regional meetings and activities.
- Be listed in and access our international database of epidemiologists.
- Opportunity for Early Career Epidemiologists to interact with each other.